Useful Links and Information
- Bushcraft and outdoor education workshops supplied on site www.futuretracks.co.uk. For a complete list of workshops please check our Activities page.
- Beading and Up-cycling workshops. For booking a one to one workshop please check our Activities page, contact Headsintheclouds Facebook page and check Francesca's websites at www.francescastella.co.uk or www.tinybeads.co.uk
- Yew tree Gallery - Well respected gallery 2 mins walk from site with programme of changing exhibitions www.yewtreegallery.com
- Morvah Schoolhouse – Local gallery and café with programme of exhibitions and craft shop. www.morvah.com
- Geevor Tin Mine – Get the full Poldark experience by going underground in a real 18th Century tin mine! Situated in nearby Pendeen, Geevor Tin Mine is a preserved tin mine and museum. www.geevor.com
- St Just in Penwith – 10 minute drive to nearest town with many attractions and shops. www.cornwalls.co.uk/St-Just
- St Ives – 20 minute drive to this famous Cornish town with shops, restaurants, cafes, a Farmers Market and lots of other activities. www.visitstives.org.uk